"Essential civilian demand"(1,2,10) for an "herb bearing seed" (3, 4) of known and demonstrated "strategic resource" value (5-12) "of first necessity to the wealth and protection of the country"(12) is the surest, most time-efficient legal avenue for ending all prohibitions and regulation of Cannabis agriculture, manufacture and trade. Cannabis is valuable beyond the rightful jurisdiction of any court because it is both unique and essential to national security and global integrity. (13) It is both fraudulent and treasonous to tolerate obvious disinformation being presented as fact by the DEA (14) regarding a critically important agricultural resource.
Time is the limiting factor in the equation of survival. Every spring planting season that passes without the benefits of Cannabis, is gone forever. Considering our responsibility to future generations, and the creatures with whom we share this planet, it is everyone's responsibility of to exercise essential civilian demand as soon as possible in order to obviate the essential resource scarcity that has been illegally imposed.
The evolution of revolution is revaluation: Cannabis is essential, not illegal.
"Viva la revaluación!"
Blessed rushes to all our relations,
Paul J. von Hartmann,
October 26, 2011
California Cannabis Ministry
1. 44 C.F.R. PART 334—GRADUATED MOBILIZATION RESPONSE
Title 44 - Emergency Management and Assistance,
§ 334.6 Department and agency responsibilities. (f)
2. THE DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT OF 1950,AS AMENDED[50 U.S.C. App. § 2061 et seq.]Title VII - General Provisions Sec. 708. VOLUNTARY AGREEMENTS AND PLANS OF ACTION FORPREPAREDNESS PROGRAMS AND EXPANSION OF PRODUCTIONCAPACITY AND SUPPLY [50 U.S.C. App. § 2158] Page 2, paragraph 1
[Also, see #13. William J. Clinton Executive Order 12919 below]
3. Genesis 1:29-31. Holy Bible
4. First Amendment. U.S Constitution. "Amendment I -- Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
5. Franklin D. Roosevelt Executive Order 9280 - December 5, 1942
Delegating Authority Over the Food Program.
6. Harry S. Truman Executive Order 10161 - September 9, 1950
Delegating Certain Functions of the President Under the Defense Production Act of 1950
7. Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Order 10480-- August 14, 1953
Further providing for the administration of the defense mobilization program
8. John F. Kennedy Executive Order 10998 - February 16, 1962
ASSIGNING EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FUNCTIONS TO THE SECRETARY OF AGRICULTURE
9. Richard Nixon Executive Order 11490 - October 28, 1969 -Assigning Emergency Preparedness Functions to Federal Departments and Agencies
10. William J. Clinton Executive Order 12919 - June 3, 1994
National Defense Industrial Resources Preparedness
11. "Hemp for Victory". U.S.D.A. film. 1942.
12) Thomas Jefferson. “Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country.”
13. "Cannabis vs. "Global Broiling": An Inconvenient Priority" Paul J. von Hartmann. California Cannabis Ministry.
14. DEA Clarifies Status of Hemp in the Federal Register. October 9, 2001. "“Hemp” and marijuana are actually separate parts of the species of plant known as cannabis. ...“hemp” is not a term that is found in federal law...DEA Administrator Asa Hutchinson stated that “...hemp and marijuana are both parts of the same plant and that hemp cannot be produced without producing marijuana.”"[sic]